Retail Building

Save up to 30% on your business insurance

Secure your retail empire, with Coverage Cowboy on guard!

Shield your retail business from unexpected risks with Coverage Cowboy’s comprehensive retail building insurance. We understand the diverse needs of retail establishments and offer customizable policies to suit your specific business requirements.

Our retail building insurance is designed to cover a wide range of potential risks including property damage, liability and business interruptions. Let Coverage Cowboy help you secure your retail business with the right insurance coverage today.
  • General Liability
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Commercial Auto
  • Commercial Property

We’ll help you get the insurance coverage you need for your business.

See the different policies available for Retail Building businesses and save up to 10% when you bundle!


General Liability

Bought by 95% of business owners like you

If you own a retail building, general liability insurance is a must-have. This type of insurance can cover costs if someone gets hurt on your property, like a customer slipping on a wet floor. It can also protect your business if there’s a lawsuit for property damage, such as when a display stand falls and ruins someone’s expensive laptop.

General Liability can help you pay for:

Medical payments

Property damage

Legal fees and judgments

Commercial Auto

If you operate a retail building, commercial auto insurance is crucial for your business. For example, if you have delivery vans or company cars that transport goods to customers or make business trips, this type of insurance will cover any financial loss in case of accidents. It ensures your business doesn’t suffer financially, keeps your operations smooth, and safeguards your peace of mind.

Commercial Auto can help you pay for:

Medical expenses

Collision repairs

Rental reimbursement

Workers' Compensation

For a retail building business, workers’ compensation insurance plays a crucial role. Let’s say, for instance, one of your employees gets hurt while organizing stock on a high shelf, this insurance helps cover their medical costs and lost wages during recovery. Thus, having this insurance ensures your retail business continues smoothly, and your employee’s health is taken care of, without you having to bear the financial burden directly.

Workers' Compensation can help you pay for:

Medical expenses

Lost wages

Employer liability

Commercial Property

For business owners that own or rent physical spaces

If you own a retail building, commercial property insurance is a smart investment. Picture this: a sudden fire damages your clothing store, destroying merchandise and causing structural damage. With commercial property insurance, you’d have coverage to help replace the ruined stock and fix the building, putting you back in business without a major financial loss.

Commercial Property can help you pay for:

Damaged equipment and inventory

Lost income

Operating expenses

Frequently Asked Questions about Retail Building business insurance

How does business insurance protect retail buildings?

Business insurance for retail buildings provides a safety net against unforeseen circumstances. It covers damage to the building itself, inventory, equipment, and also protects against liability claims. So, if a natural disaster, theft, fire, or any other unexpected event occurs, your business is shielded from the financial burden. Additionally, in case a customer or employee gets injured on your property, your insurance can cover their medical expenses and your legal defense if needed. Trust Coverage Cowboy to help you find the best business insurance policy for your retail building.

What do I need to get an insurance quote?

Getting an insurance quote for your retail building is simple. Please have the following information on hand:

  • Your business name and contact details
  • The location and size of your retail building
  • Your estimated yearly revenue and payroll
  • The number of employees you have
  • A list of significant assets (e.g., inventory, equipment, fixtures)
  • Any additional services you offer (e.g., delivery, online sales)

With this information, you can easily request a customized insurance quote for your retail building. Our Coverage Cowboy team is ready to help you find the perfect coverage at the right price!

Can I add an additional insured to my business insurance coverage?
Absolutely! It’s easy to add an additional insured to your business insurance policy to provide protection for a specific project or to meet a contractual requirement.

At Coverage Cowboy, we understand the importance of having the right coverage for your business, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. We’re happy to inform you that we offer the option to add additional insureds to your policy.

This is done to give peace of mind knowing that all parties involved in your project or contract are covered in the event of any unexpected losses or liabilities. It’s a simple process, and one of our insurance experts will be happy to guide you through it.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us, we’d be more than happy to help you add an additional insured to your business insurance policy today!
How can I get a Certificate Of Insurance (COI)?
Once you sign up and purchase your business insurance, you will instantly have digital access to your COI via mobile or PC.


Want to chat?

We're here to help

Our live and friendly U.S.-based insurance experts are standing by to help you with all your insurance needs.

Our live and friendly U.S.-based insurance experts are standing by to help you with all your insurance needs.